At the heart of your business success is understanding the needs of your customers and this is where marketing plays a critical role. Establishing a business, however large or small, is merely the first step. Marketing spans the entire process of delivering a product or service to a customer: from choosing which products to sell and where to sell them, to how to price and promote them.
At GJC we can help you develop strategies that work across all customer touchpoints both on and offline, ensuring you standout out in a crowded marketplace, educate your customers and build a strong reputation.
What we do
- Marketing and Communications Strategy
- Brand Positioning
- Customer Insights
- Marketing Planning
- Concept Development
- Digital Transformation
- Launched a £5 million E-commerce business during lockdown where all her staff were on furlough. Taking full responsibility of the digital strategy as well as continuing to develop the in-store guest experience through all consumer touchpoints.
- Instrumental in securing a deal with Sainsbury’s, which sees a selection of Patisserie Valerie products available in their in-store bakery from October 2020 in 150 stores. Responsibilities
included range recommendation, commercial proposition, the customer journey – including insights and all brand communications for both on and offline.
- Successfully developed and implemented a new brand proposition and strategic direction for a Hotel and Spa chain in just 3 months. This included complete overhaul of look and feel, new booking engine, website (including UX), photography plus all marketing collateral. This achieved a 5% growth in customer database, highest social engagement to-date, +7% online sales growth YOY.
- Developed and implemented the brand proposition and strategic direction for Punch Taverns new mainstream retail concept across 120 sites. Delivering over 8% ahead of budget across food and drink.
- Delivered the new Holiday Inn Open Lobby concept across the UK and Europe estate. This project was designed to overhaul the guest experience in public spaces. The program won the best hotel innovation award at Worldwide Hospitality awards.
- Implemented the LEGOLAND Marketing plan, covering all forms of communication: In park, advertising, product promotions, social media activity and web. Achieved 7% growth in admissions volume and revenue for the resort plus launched the new on-site hotel that delivered 20% above revenue target.