At GJC we recognise that all businesses are different, and all are in different stages of growth. However, they all need to have exit strategies in place.
We have developed our own pyramid of organisational development which is proven to take entities from startup through to successful exit. We recognise that you need the right expert for where you are to maximise the value you can get from GJC, these associates will be working closely one to one with you to develop the key assets to move your business forward right through to finished business.
Foundations > Target Markets > Operational Efficiency > Team > Optimisation > Finished Business – with all these things in place, you’ll be ready for a successful exit.
If you’d like to find out more about our model, please get in touch for a confidential discussion.
What we do
- Budget forecasting
- Investment readiness
- Non exec
- Profit improvement
- Raising capital
- Sales and marketing
- Succession planning
“The plan GJC did with us identified we could get what we wanted within 5 years so we set out actions to tie in key staff, and improve our profitability by 50% a year which we have done. With our plan in mind we became more focused and when talking to a key customer we received an offer for the business. Bill helped us negotiate the deal and get it signed. We will achieve our plan not in 5 years but 2!”
- Leading a range of corporate services for a variety of SME Businesses, setting strategy for these business elements, driving performance, managing projects and reporting to ownership groups
- Delivered major IT infrastructure project to budget, including modernisation of hosting and encryption environments, migration to Office 365, outsourcing help desk and supporting hardware rollout
- More than 30 years’ experience as the Board level lead for People Strategy and employee engagement
- Led strategies that have enabled organisations to achieve IIP and BEST Companies recognition
- Led the rapid development from start-up to a turnover in excess of £700,000 in 18 months
- Maximised turnover growth from £3 million p.a. to £13 million p.a. through cost-effective business strategy development enabling organic growth and through targeted acquisitions
- Designed new Management Information Pack demonstrating profitability of each contract enabling unprofitable ones to be renegotiated or ended as appropriate.
- Outsourced unprofitable segments of business enabling cost savings and staff efficiencies
- Increased EBITDA from £250,000 p.a. to £2 million p.a. through organic growth and acquisition
- Managed financial and business MI analysis, delivering reports to group’s private equity investors
- Operations, project management, behavioural change and customer service with private equity backed companies across the hospitality sector.
- Senior positions for a number of companies that have annual turnover of £500 million with a net worth of £2 billion.
- Over 25 years of experience in the British holiday industry and the London hotel market.
- New hotel openings and working with the Cabinet Office’s Behavioural Insight Team. instrumental in delivering the Olympic 2012 strategy for WorldHost™ to the sector
- Devised and delivered multiple bespoke customer service training and worked with businesses delivering strategy
- His first job was peeling potatoes in the basement of a five star hotel! He quickly rose through the ranks to become General Manager, the youngest GM of a five star hotel in Europe…
- Overseeing the transformation of Costa Coffee from a niche hotel brand to a mainstream retail brand
- Rajesh cut his teeth in consultancy with Deloitte before starting his own business
- Regularly brought in to help businesses in a financial or operational difficulty, he often finds the underlying problem is a cultural issue
- Led a culture change project that increased a client’s turnover from £27million to £34 million – bringing them into profit for the first time in ten years