Always learning lessons
We should always be learning shouldn’t we? This year we’ve all probably learned more than we bargained for in a sector that is constantly under close scrutiny from parents, guardians and regulators.
We say bring it on! We’ve helped our clients improve regardless of whether they are in special measures or already classed as outstanding – from primary to further education across the UK and from some of the most socially deprived areas right through to places where parents and communities expect only the best.
We know that the introduction of academies, austerity measures and competition for pupils are making things tough for senior leadership teams to stick to a strategy and develop a positive culture. Thankfully our team governors, mathematicians and coaching instructors are ready right now to support you.
What we do
- Executive Coach
- Leadership development
- Financial Governance
- IT and procurement
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Sales and marketing
- Systems and processes
“GJC is a trusted and experienced advisor to all of the schools in our Trust - from funding and budgeting to the development of our senior leadership team”
- Extensive experience of external review such as Ofsted and regular funding audits
- Worked in Senior Management Team that delivered two successful OFSTED Inspections
- Helping schools achieve ‘Outstanding’ OFSTED inspections.
- Financial turnaround for Multi-Academy Trusts in Devon.
- Worked with multi-academy trust (MAT) to deliver OFSTED Outstanding status
- Financial turnaround of multi-academy trust in OFSTED Special Measures
- Advised on ‘pupil acquisition’ marketing campaigns in competitive funding environments
- Led OFSTED inspections
- Extensive governor experience in primary, secondary and further education establishments
- Advised on crisis PR issues for academy schools